Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May Doings

We had several special things going on this month. The annual Mother/Daughter Tea














the youth rally














The church's birthday (no one knows when the congregation first started so I picked a date for our birthday) on May 23.

Here's the crowd and a men's group singing.





















We were able to confirm Rodrigo and Driele as our new pastoral and wifal(? wife of pastoral) candidate. To be voted on by the church in July.

Pray for this sharp couple.



We had a baptism on the 30th. These are the folks we baptized. We also received three new members



Thanks for your prayers and love,


Graham and Rene Foran
Serving with Baptist Mid Missions since 1986

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi, this is Jenny (McManus) Weber ... I attended Atlanta Christian Academy with Rene many years ago and the Lord has brought her to mind, and I wanted to say hello. Please visit me on my web site http://www.jennyweber.com and send me an email! I would love to hear from you!

God bless & keep you!