Thursday, October 16, 2008

Team work

The big event this month has been the team from Calvary Baptist Church in Winter Garden, Florida, T.J. Klappenrich, pastor. We really enjoyed the team we laughed alot and enjoyed good spiritual fellowship too.






Pastor Brian Fernett lead the team and preached good Bible messages to the church in Carapicuiba and in the Barueri church as well.


Since I am the next best thing to worthless in construction matters, I tended to be the runner: food and coffee being my specialty, but I also went after tools and building supplies.

One funny thing about having a team is that they take pictures that we have never thought of taking. Everyone wanted pictures of a wall painted by local artists. I drive by the wall 20 times a week and never took a picture yet. Well, here it is now.

Sunday following the team visit we celebrated Children's Day. Since the actual holiday fell on Sunday our program was a little smaller than usual. Many potential visitors were out doing what Brazilians do on Children's Day, but we did have a good time with the children and had around 12 visitors.









And last but not least, a picture of my granddaughter. I love the expression.





Lord bless,
Graham and Rene Foran

No comments: